Aluminum products continue to enjoy great popularity in various fields. A product such as perforated aluminum sheet has found its application in construction and other industries. Aluminum is a lightweight and highly ductile material that can be easily worked into the desired shape.
The metal is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Due to their low strength, perforated aluminum sheets are not used for the construction of load-bearing structures of buildings or structures. However, in places where there is a need to use the flexibility and lightness of this material, perforated aluminum sheets are simply irreplaceable.
They are produced on special equipment by punching holes of various shapes (circle, square and even a pattern), while the holes are arranged symmetrically, which makes it possible to obtain products that can fit into any interior or exterior. Depending on the customer's wishes, products with different perforations and hole patterns can be produced.
Where can perforated aluminum sheets be used?
Perforated aluminum sheets can be applied in the following areas:
- In construction, when erecting non-bearing partitions (for example, in office centers for better air circulation between workplaces).
- In the production of office and other cabinet furniture as facing elements, inserts (screens or panels of tables, chairs, bar counters), as well as special lightweight panels for presentations during meetings.
- In the production of commercial equipment (shelves and counters).
- For the manufacture of various signboards, billboards, logos, decorative compositions in parks and venues.
- In agriculture as a material for sifting grain, separators, filters and other similar products.
- In architecture, for finishing the external parts of building facades, balconies, staircases.
These are not all areas of use of aluminum sheets, their popularity is growing every year and the applications are constantly expanding.
Benefits of using aluminum sheets
Due to the special characteristics of the material, perforated aluminum sheet has a lot of advantages that make it so popular among buyers:
- The minimum weight of the product, which allows it to be used in places where it is impossible to install bulky heavy structures. At the same time, the perforated sheets are strong enough. Thus, it is possible to create durable and lightweight structures.
- Lack of "windage" effect. Due to the numerous perforations, air flows calmly pass through them, which is why the sheet does not bend even in strong winds. It is this quality that allows the use of sheets in outdoor decoration and advertising.
- A wide selection of drawings (patterns). The use of professional equipment makes it possible to obtain sheets with the most unusual perforations and satisfy any aesthetic requirements.
- Durability and reliability. Metal sheets are not afraid of temperature changes, do not deform and can serve for decades without losing their qualities.
- High corrosion resistance. Aluminum is not afraid of the effects of corrosion, therefore, the structures will not be covered with rust several years after the start of operation.
- Ease of installation. First of all, this is due to the minimum weight of the products. Also, thanks to the numerous holes, there is no need to drill a perforated sheet of aluminum for fastenings. Sheets can be bent at the required angle, forming various non-standard designs.
- Electrical and thermal conductivity. Aluminum has a high thermal conductivity.
- Non-toxic and bactericidal properties. Aluminum does not have a negative effect on the human body and the environment, that is, it is completely neutral. Moreover, aluminum ions have bactericidal properties.
Types and types of perforation of aluminum sheets
Perforated sheet (aluminum) can be produced in various designs. Sheets can have different thicknesses - from 0.5 mm, 1 mm to 3 mm. Depending on the scope of use, you can choose the required size without overpaying for the goods.
Also, the sheets have various types of perforation. Holes are:
The diameter (dimensions) of the holes range from 0.55 mm to 1.5 mm.
Why Buy Perforated Aluminum Sheet?
You can buy a perforated aluminum sheet at the best prices from the manufacturer - Dneprovsky plant "Prodmash". Our clients pay exclusively for the goods, since intermediaries are excluded in the factory-client chain. When ordering metal perforated sheets from a manufacturer in Dnipro, you can be sure of their quality. We guarantee the exact location of all holes, the compliance of the product with the parameters, the absence of deformations, cracks and other manifestations of defects.
Perforation of sheets is carried out on professional presses AIDA (Japan) and Shuller (Switzerland). The available capacities allow us to produce up to 60 tons of finished sheets per day, therefore we ensure the execution of the largest orders in the shortest possible time with the possibility of delivery throughout Ukraine. Our company is already 90 years old, while we combine the accumulated experience and advanced world technologies. We have the lowest price for perforated aluminum sheet in Dnipro. Leave a request and see for yourself.
Цена на Perforated aluminum sheet
|Perforated aluminum sheet||Цена|
|Perforated aluminum sheet 2mm longitudinal hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated Aluminum Sheet 2mm Square Hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated Aluminum Sheet 2mm Round Hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated Aluminum Sheet 2mm Triangular Hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated Aluminum Sheet 3mm Round Hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated aluminum sheet 3mm longitudinal hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated Aluminum Sheet 3mm Triangular Hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated Aluminum Sheet 3mm Square Hole||Negotiable|