Perforated stainless steel sheet is a metal product made of stainless steel, which contains a large number of holes (perforations) of various shapes and sizes. Today, such perforated stainless steel sheets are very popular not only in construction, but also as a convenient construction material for creating furniture, decorative elements, and facade suspension systems for finishing.
The perforation and strength of the metal determines the main performance characteristics of products, such as steel sheet. The thickness of the metal varies from 0.5 mm to 3 mm, so you can easily choose a perforated stainless steel sheet that is suitable for all parameters. Buying such material is a profitable investment.
Where can perforated stainless steel be used?
Perforated sheet (stainless steel) is used in various areas of the national economy. Moreover, its popularity is growing every year. Due to its technical characteristics and a wide range of models, perforated sheet (stainless steel) is used in:
- Construction - lining of eaves of roofs, arrangement of lightweight partitions, finishing of bridge structures on highways.
- Architecture - as facade elements and panels with sound-absorbing and windproof properties, fences for flights of stairs and balconies.
- Design - when decorating various interior elements (columns, stairs, lighting fixtures, ceilings and walls (ventilated partitions).
- Manufacture of furniture and commercial equipment - as facing elements, inserts (screens and panels of tables, chairs, benches, bar counters, retail shelves and counters).
- Advertising business - in the preparation of racks, booklet holders, billboards.
- Mechanical engineering - various protective elements for products and devices (casings, frames).
- Food industry and agriculture - screening sieves and filtering equipment.
Benefits of using stainless steel sheets
Perforated sheet has a number of properties that distinguish it favorably from other similar materials:
- Durability and strength, corrosion resistance. Stainless steel sheets are able to withstand aggressive environmental factors, therefore they can be used in any weather conditions, and the required metal thickness provides the structure with increased strength and resistance to deformation.
- Lightweight, allowing for lightweight yet durable structures. Multiple perforations reduce the weight of the product, which reduces the load on the base.
- Ease of installation. The presence of holes eliminates the need for drilling and material preparation, and the low weight allows you to carry out work even without helpers.
- A wide range of. There are sheets on the market with different types of holes, as well as different thicknesses and sizes, which allows you to choose the right product for yourself.
- Good sound and air permeability. Air currents are able to pass through the holes, so that structures made of such sheets are resistant to wind. Good sound permeability will be appreciated, for example, by office workers who need to communicate during the work process.
- Affordable cost. The price for a stainless perforated sheet is affordable, so anyone can afford it.
Types and types of perforation of stainless steel sheets
The perforated stainless steel sheet can be produced in various types. In particular, in production it is possible to produce sheets according to clearly defined sizes (formats), for example:
- 100 * 200 cm (small format);
- 125 * 250 (medium format);
- 150 * 300 (large format).
It is also possible to manufacture sheets according to individual sizes. The sheet thickness ranges from 0.5 mm to 3 mm.
An important criterion is the type of sheet perforation. Depending on the shape of the hole, the following types of perforations are distinguished:
There are also different types of perforation arrangement, namely:
- with straight rows;
- with mixed rows (staggered);
- with grooves.
Thus, the perforated stainless steel sheets can be different. Correct determination of the need will allow you to choose the best option and correctly distribute finances when purchasing material.
Why Buy Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet?
It is quite simple to buy a stainless steel sheet perforated at the best prices in Ukraine today. Just contact the manufacturer Dneprovsky plant "Prodmash" with an application. We do not work with intermediaries, so the cost of our products is always below market value.
Perforation of sheets is carried out on professional presses Shuller (Switzerland) and AIDA (Japan), and all products are carefully controlled. The use of high-quality raw materials and modern equipment allows us to produce products with an accurate location of perforations, the absence of any deformations, cracks and other manifestations of defects. We produce up to 60 tons of perforated sheets of various types per day.
We have been working on the territory of Ukraine for over 90 years and are responsible for each product. Coop
Цена на Perforated stainless steel sheet
|Perforated stainless steel sheet||Цена|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 2mm round perforation||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 2mm longitudinal hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 2mm triangular hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 2mm square hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 3mm round hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 3mm longitudinal hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 3mm triangular hole||Negotiable|
|Perforated stainless steel sheet 3mm square hole||Negotiable|