Reinforcement of the outer layer during the plastering process can be done using different materials. But, the most common way is to use a metal mesh.
Plaster mesh is produced in various variations. This suggests that each specialist can choose for himself the most suitable type of reinforcement, with which it will be easiest for him to work. It is important to take into account indicators such as thickness, cell size, relief height and other characteristics.
Why is it the metal plaster mesh that is preferred in Ukraine?
In modern construction, in addition to metal, materials such as fabric or plastic can be used. But, metal products are more durable and wear resistant. This suggests that if the layer of plaster application is more than thirty centimeters, then you definitely cannot do without a galvanized plaster grid.
As for fabric and polymer nets, such products are mostly used indoors and for smaller-scale works. When it comes to plastering the outer layer, only durable metal products are considered here.
Benefits of metal plaster mesh
- High strength, which helps the mesh to withstand significant loads. If it is necessary to level the wall by applying too thick a layer of building material, a metal product will be most suitable.
- If you need to plaster a metal surface, the stack can be welded to it. This will provide even greater strength to the reinforcement.
- Ease of work. You will need a regular hand tool to cut the metal mesh. For this purpose, the use of a grinder is not necessary.
- Simple and very fast attachment. In most cases, it is sufficient to fix the reinforcement with dowels in just a few places.
Regardless of what type of mesh you choose for reinforcement, it is worth initially dividing it into separate canvases that correspond to the dimensional indicators of the surface to be treated. In the event that the mesh is not even, it must be unfolded for subsequent straightening.
Expanded plaster mesh after fixing may require the installation of beacons. The plaster must be applied in two layers. In this case, the second is applied only if the first is completely dry.
To order the manufacture of plaster mesh in Dnipro from the Prodmash plant, contact the company's representatives by the contact phone number or leave a request on the official website. You can also order expanded mesh for steps.
Benefits of cooperation with the Prodmash plant
- High quality products.
- Ecological cleanliness.
- The minimum terms for making an order.
- Affordable prices.
- Availability of all the necessary certificates of conformity.
- Fast targeted delivery.
Deciding to buy a mesh for plastering in our company, you will definitely not go wrong. The offered products will be the most suitable in the process of leveling any surface.
Цена на Metal plaster mesh
|Metal plaster mesh||Цена|
|PVA mesh 17 * 40 0.5 mm (roll)||Negotiable|
|PVA mesh 17 * 40 1.5 mm (roll)||Negotiable|
|PVA mesh 17 * 40 2 mm (roll)||Negotiable|
|PVA mesh 17 * 40 3 mm (roll)||Negotiable|
|PVA mesh 30 * 60 0.5 mm (roll)||Negotiable|